Business As Usual at AccurA (Covid-19)
Posted on March 13 2020
Dear Customer and Supplier,
We are writing to you in very strange times but we felt it was important to advise you of the steps AccurA are making to keep everyone safe with their interaction with AccurA Diamond Tools.
We would like to thank our staff and customers for showing so much commitment and loyalty during this challenging time, we continue to trade to our normal opening hours until next week the 1st April.
Your essential business is important to us and we are here to support you in essential maintenance works on Hospitals, Power stations and other critical infrastructure including the emergency services and civil powers.
From the 25th March we are putting the following safety measures in place to protect you our customers but also the valuable AccurA team:
- Should you or a member of your household be unwell please do not visit us.
- If you are planning on collecting goods it would be greatly appreciate if you could ring us in advance with your requirements on 01 - 6105055 or 086 8821234. We will pre-pick the goods and have them ready for you to pickup or we can arrange delivery.
- Our coffee dock is no longer available. (TEMPORARY)
- Toilets will now only be available for our employees. (TEMPORARY)
- When in our premises please adhere to the social distancing markings.
From the 1st April we will be shortening our hours as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 3.30 pm (Staying open through lunch time) same day and overnight deliveries still available
Most importantly #StaySafe through these unprecedented times.
Thank you in advance.
T: 01 6105055
M: 086 8821234
T: (01) 610 5055
Temporary Hours during Covid-19 Crisis
Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 3.30 pm
Open through lunchtime, same day and overnight deliveries.