Armeg Jaw Dropper Basin Easy Access Wrench Set
Armeg Jaw Dropper Basin Easy Access Wrench Set 3 Part
For tightening taps without isolating the water supply. Adjustable jaws allow you to work on the pipe union nut and tap back nut with the same wrench. Set contains one wrench for basins and one for baths.
The sliding handles give maximum leverage as well as enabling the use of the jaws at either end of the wrench. The flat head screwdriver fitting on the reverse of the jaws allows for quick and easy adjustment of the jaws. In the closed position, the bottom half of the jaw acts as a stop when tightening / removing the union nut.
Supplied in a sturdy plastic carry case.
Features & Benefits:
• Slim design ensures maximum accessibility
• Adjustable handles give maximum leverage as well as enabling use of jaws at either end of wrench
• The sliding handle channel means the handle can be easily repositioned
• Flat head screwdriver fitting on reverse of jaws allow for quick and easy adjustment of the jaws
• Different jaws at either end of the wrench cover a wide range of nut sizes
• In the closed position the bottom half of the jaw acts as a stop when tightening / removing union nut
1. Sliding jaw locks in position to allow tightening/removal union unit
2. Sliding jaw dropped to allow tightening of tap back nut with out having to turn off water supply or drain system.
Designed for 1/2" and 3/4" BSP threads - Suitability with every manufacturer's nut size can not be guarenteed.
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Type: Plumber Tool Wrench