Collomix XO10 NC Cordless Mixer
- Independence during mixing work, without being dependent on the nearest socket outlet. Mix wherever the material is being processed: in the underground car park, on the scaffolding, in the shell, in the courtyard or in the open countryside.
- The powerful 18 V, 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery of the Collomix Xo 10 NC ensures sufficient range and torque, even with denser and plastic materials such as ready-mixed mortar or adhesives.
- The cordless mixer cuts an impressive figure with excellent ergonomics for uncramped and comfortable work.
- Ergonomically adapted handles mean the machine sits well in your hands. And with Collomix’s very own HEXAFIX coupling, you can change the mixer in next to no time.
- Electronic speed regulation using the electronic switch with a safety on/off function enables smooth acceleration and clean working. When operating at full power, the electric motor unleashes surprisingly high forces for optimum homogenisation of the materials.
- A range of mixes that weren’t previously achieved are available with the 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery. This is also determined by the viscosity of the mixed material used.
- The combination of the Collomix hand mixers’ acknowledged expertise and reliability and the Metabo battery system offers professionals the top technology and reliability they have come to expect from a leading brand.
- Powerful 18 V, 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery for consistent high-power output and optical charging indicator
- Ergonomically ideal working height and pleasant grip position; well-balanced device
- Made for mixing: Reliable and high-performance precision gearbox for torque and service life
- Everything firmly in place: Thrust holder for the battery with secure fixation; with button to release
- Mixer changeover made easy, with the HEXAFIX quick-change coupling
- Gears - 1 Speed / Load – 640 rpm
- Mixing volume – 40 litres rec. diameter stirrer – 120 mm
- Tool connection - HEXAFIX® quick coupling
- Set mixer - WK for ready-mixed mortar, plaster, screed
- Metabo battery pack 18 V, 5.2 Ah Li-ion
- Charging time for battery – approx. 100 min.
- Metabo’s Ultra-M technology: intelligent battery management for long-life battery packs with three-year guarantee
- Patented “AIR COOLED” charging technology – for shorter charging times
- Permanent electronic single cell monitoring (ESCP) when charging, for a particularly long service life
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Optical capacity indicator for permanent checking of the capacity status
- No memory effect
- Long shelf life with next to no self-discharge
State-of-the-art technology to suit professional requirements
Made in Germany
“AIR COOLED” Li-ion battery fixture battery packs
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Type: Mixers