Rubi - Double suction cup- Smooth Surfaces 66900 / Textured Surfaces 66952 55Kg
- Body made of highly resistant aluminum. With ergonomic handle for greater comfort
- Maximum load capacity : 176.37 lb. (80 kg)
- All RUBI suction cups have been subjected to constant quality tests to ensure and guarantee proper resistance during use
- Carefully studied ergonomic design of the handles of allows construction professionals to benefit from the best possible position when using the suction cups, thereby reducing effort and fatigue
- The concept of ergonomics is always present within the design of Rubi Tools, as we believe that safety and minimizing the risk of injury at work are essential for health and proper performance
- Perfect for handling ceramic tiles with rough or slightly structured surfaces
- Injected polycarbonate body (very light)
- Metal reinforcement in the lever base for greater tensile strength
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle for faster, safer handling
- Natural rubber
- Maximum load capacity: 121 lbs. (55 kg)
- Suction cup diameter: 4-3/4" (120 mm)
These suction cups are ideal for Landscapers, Paver's and Tilers who are looking for an economical but safe way of lifting and positioning slabs. we offer two choices in this range for smooth and slightly textured surfaces,
Smooth Surfaces -REF 66900
Rubi double suction cup has a highly resistant chassis made of a technical polymer, and an ergonomic handle, specially designed to improve comfort when handling heavy parts. With a maximum load of 80kg. Perfect for handling extra-large format ceramic tiles or panels made of glass or other material.
Rough Surfaces - REF 66952
This dual suction cup lifter for textured tiles is equipped with two 4-1/2 inch diameter suction cups for handling ceramic tiles with rough and/or slightly structured surfaces. All Rubi suction cups have been subjected to quality tests to guarantee their correct resistance and ensure safety during use.
The increasing presence and constant evolution of large-format ceramic tiles makes the use of suction cups, during the installation process, increasingly necessary.
All RUBI suction cups have been subjected to constant quality tests to ensure and guarantee their correct resistance during use.
The studied ergonomic design of the grips of RUBI's simple suction cup allows the construction professional to enjoy the best position during the use of the same, thus reducing effort and fatigue.
RUBI's simple suction cup has a high strength chassis, made of a technical polymer, and an ergonomic handle, specially designed to increase comfort during the handling of large-format ceramic tiles.
With a maximum load of 40 kg, RUBI's simple suction cup is perfect for the handling of large-format ceramic tiles or glass panels or other materials.
The double suction cup of RUBI has a chassis, of high resistance, made of aluminum and an ergonomic handle to increase the comfort during the handling of heavy pieces. With a maximum load of 80 kg, the RUBI double suction cup is perfect for the handling of extra-large-format ceramic tiles or glass panels or other elements.
The RUBI triple suction cup has a high resistance chassis, made of aluminum and an ergonomic handle to increase comfort when handling heavy parts. With a maximum load of 100 kg, the RUBI triple suction cup is perfect for the handling of extra-large-format ceramic tiles or glass panels or other elements.
In the design of all RUBI products, the entire RUBI R & D team, made up of engineers and professionals from various parts of the world, has been vital. The fact of receiving information from many parts of the world offers us the possibility of having a global vision of the business and the needs of professionals in the construction sector, in order to design tools adapted to each market.
**Caution: if used with additional Suction Cup Lifters this does NOT Increase the Overall Load Bearing Capacity of each individual cup. The maximum in all circumstances does NOT Change. Always test the material first to see if its compatible before fully lifting.
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 01 610 5055 or email info@AccurA.ie
- Product Type: Lifting