Battipav EGO 80 Plus Brick, Block & Tile Saw Cutting
- Single-phase engine 110V & 230V 50Hz 3Hp/2,2 Kw with thermal and amperometric protection
- Switch with release coil
- Overheat protection with manual reset
- Sliding working table and tilting cutting head
- Adjustable goniometer fence
- Water recycling pump type S0
- Diamond blade not included
- Three-phase engine available upon request
- Easy system and inclined legs.
- Noise reduction
- Max Cutting Length 800mm
- Size Tile for Diagonal Cutting 410 x 410mm
- Max Cutting Thickness 110mm
- Max Cutting Depth for 45 degrees (Jolly) Cut 80mm
- Water Tank Capacity 40 litres.
Battipav EGO 80 Plus Brick, Block & Tile Saw Cutting - 90 to 45-degree cutting.
Battipav EGO PLUS is a masonry saw ideal for the building sector. It makes cuts by pushing the sliding worktable or tilting the cutting head. It is designed to work with 300 or 350mm diameter diamond blades for straight and 45-degree angle cuts of bricks, stones, concrete blocks, granite, marble, natural stones, and porcelain. Minimum 5kva continuous rated Transformer required.
“Jolly” cut The main change can be seen in the new 45-degree cut function. While external support (extra accessory) was required for the previous model to implement a jolly cut, now it is the motorhead itself that can be tilted by 45 degrees.
In fact, a groove on the working table allows the disc to be housed in this specific cutting phase.
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email email@example.com
- Product Type: Hardware