Lissmac FS 20D 270mm Depth- Diesel Roadsaw/Floorsaw
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (01) 610 5055
- Particularly compact construction
- The hand cranked travel enables a uniform cutting rate, guaranteeing a straight saw cut, thereby extending the life of the saw blade – lower cutting costs.
- The FS 20 is also available with electric power travel, ideally suited to heavy cutting in concrete or asphalt.
- For longer service life – the vertically positioned engine guarantees permanent oil supply in every cutting situation
- Lowering and raising the saw blade is done smoothly, therefore preventing damage to the saw blade
- Clear and ergonomic arrangement of the instruments
- Saw hood front can be raised for intersections
- The rear running wheel sits outside of the saw cut. This makes recutting of cut joints easy.
- The LISSMAC swivel arm principle saves time and money. Long times for converting from left to right cut are eliminated by the 180 degree swivel saw arm
- Large water and fuel tanks reduce down-time to a minimum.
- Parking brake, water saving flange spraying and saw cutting depth indicator are standard equipment.
Diesel Powered Road Saw / Floor Saw 270mm Depth Cut
The compact "power package" from LISSMAC proves that floor saws do not have to be large and unwieldy: the FS 20 is not only extremely powerful and equipped with convincing technology.
Lissmac FS 20 D
Hatz Diesel, 1D801Z Single Cylinder- 10.1 KW / 13.7 HP
Blade Min Ø 350mmCut Depth 125mm
Blade Max Ø 600mm Cut Depth 220mm Or Optional Ø 700mm Depth 270mm
Dual Side Cut
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email info@AccurA.ie