HYCON Oil Flow Divider - HFD
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: email@example.com or call us at (01) 610 5055
- Output oil flow control by the build in flow regulation valve
- Maximum tool working pressure ensured by a pressure relief valve
- Ensures the correct oil flow direction by a check valve
- 0.3 m hose and quick release coupling
- Replaceable restriction for 20, 30 or 40 l.p.m.
- Solid and robust aluminium casing
HYCON Oil Flow Divider - HFD No Power Pack Required
The HYCON HFD Oil flow divider replaces the need for power packs and is perfect to drive all HYCON tools on worksite where there already is an hydraulic machine like an backhoe, skidsteer or mini-excavator in place.
Simply connect the preset HFD to the Hydraulic Power Take Out (PTO) and you are assured correct flow, pressure and rotation on saws, pumps and other tools needed on the jobsite.
Overload protection for tool connected to an alternative hydraulic power source.
The HYCON Oil Flow Divider has 3 built-in functions:
The HYCON HFD comes with:
Oil Flow In (LPM):
Oil flow Out(LPM):
20, 30 or 40 l.p.m. / max. 160 bar
Pressure relief valve (power source)
Max. 240 bar
Pressure relief valve (adjustable)
Max. 160 bar
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org