Cedima 71 B Petrol Floor Saw/ Road Saw 150mm Deep Cut
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: email@example.com or call us at (01) 610 5055
Light Weight Petrol Road Saw with Fast Deep Cut for Concrete and Asphat Applications.The Lightest Saw in its ClassThe Cedima CF71 B Floor Saw has gained a great reputation amongst small civil and reinstatement workers in Ireland. During the water meter installations, it proved perfect for small quick cuts, light and agile at only 62Kg, the lightest saw offering the deepest cut, in a class of its own. Its compact design makes it easy to fit into a small van such as a Berlingo or Partner without taking up much space.We wouldn't recommend for larger track cutting but this is ideal for accurate short quick cutting where normally is carried out by a consaw. The 71B is s four stroke Honda Petrol engine, so no need for two stroke oil or expensive replacement of pistons/barrels as with consaw's due to incorrect or no mixing of fuel.
- Due to its compact dimensions and low weight especially suitable for cutting jobs in narrow surroundings or areas difficult to access
- Low-speed motor layout for large cutting depth (150 mm with blade-Ø 400 mm)
- Extremely easy transport due to compact design and low weight
- Ergonomically designed and height-adjustable machine handle of low vibrations
- Removal Water Tank for easy refill on site without having remove the saw from the area its working in.
If you would like to discuss this saw further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email info@AccurA.ie
max. cutting depth
speed of cutting shaft
bore hole of blade
max. mounting width
output drive motor
type drive motor (petrol)
Honda GX-200 QX-4-x
cutting depth adjustment
contents water container
1030 / 520 / 990 mm
sound pressure level
82 dB (A)
sound power level
99 dB (A)