Raimondi Bolt- 1200mm Wet Bridge Tile Saw
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: email@example.com or call us at (01) 610 5055
- Made in Italy.
- Motor: 1.5 HP / 1.1 kW
- Disc Ø 250 mm (10”).
- Depth of cut: 55 mm in single pass
- Available lengths of cut/versions: BOLT 90: 900mm; BOLT 120: 1200mm, BOLT 150: 1500mm.
- Max tile size for diagonal cutting: BOLT 90: 630×630mm, BOLT 120: 850×850mm, BOLT 150: 1050×1050mm.
- Sliding bar, pivots and disc cover in aluminum.
- Easy-to-remove aluminum work benches for easy cleaning and maximum sturdiness.• Re-adjustable aluminum square.
- Coated metal frame.
- Plunge cut.
- Motor moves on 4 polypropylene pulleys.
- Each pulley is reinforced with 2 inside bearings.
- and confer long lasting precision of cut.
- Motor held by galvanized metal frame.
- Tilting legs.
- Pulleys are easy to re-adjust (tighten): avoid play
- Tilting movement for 0/47° angle cut (jolly).
- Superior blade water-cooling (double jets).
- Supplied with Ø 250 mm (10”) diamond disc for porcelain tiles, user manual, keys kit, dressing stone.
- Dry Weight: 900mm - 46kg, 1200mm - 50kg, 1500mm - 54kg
- Available accessories: extra side square; 4 wheels + 2 handles kit.
Wet Porcelain Tile Saw 1200mm
This Wet Tile Saw Raimondi BOLT120 115V/50HZ With 250mm Diamond Blade
This new Bolt 120 Wet tile saw adopts technologies and components developed by Raimondi and combines the best into a quality and highly competitive saw on today market. Widely used by Professional Tilers and Pro Landscapers in Ireland.
Raimondi Bolt Electric Tile Saw
For cutting Porcelain, Ceramics, Marble & Granite
Motor moves on 4 polypropylene pulleys
Each pulley is reinforced with 2 inside bearings.
Pulleys are easy to re-adjust (tighten) avoid play and confer long lasting precision of cut.
Motor held by galvanised metal frame.
Tilting movement for 0/47° angle cut and mitres.
Superior blade water-cooling (double jets).
If you would like to discuss this saw further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who'll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 01 610 5055 or email info@AccurA.ie