DM62 Dry Drill ONLY (Soft Percussion)
A heavy-duty 2-speed 2200 W dry drilling motor for drilling up to 162 mm in reinforced concrete and 262 mm in brick. Excellent for overhead drilling, operation in sub-zero temperatures and any situation where water cannot be used. Through-the-spindle dust extraction and switchable soft percussion allow optimal dry drilling performance.
Benefits and Features
- 2-Speed Gear Box with clutch.
- Smart Electronic Control with soft-start, thermal protection, and overload protection.
- All metal construction for optimized cooling, durability, and maximum strength.
- Switchable soft percussion for optimized dry drilling.
- LED indicator for optimizing drilling efficiency with overload and overheat warning.
- Hall Effect Switch is completely waterproof and dustproof.
- Anti-seize ring to keep core bits from getting stuck on the spindle.
- Side Handle in-line with spindle centerline for best control.
- Built in vertical and horizontal levels for precision.
V.A.T is calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to view further information on this product please click here