Hydraulic Breakers- Stanley Infrastructure CE Products
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (01) 610 5055
Hydraulic Breakers For breaking concrete, asphalt, or rock; professionals turn to hydraulic breakers to get the job done safely and effectively. With several weight classes to choose from, it’s easy to select the right breaker for the job and because it’s hydraulically powered, high levels of performance can be reached when compared to other tool types.
Compared to other tool platforms, hydraulic breakers off the following advantages:
• Higher impact than comparably sized alternative platforms
• Zero tool exhaust offers ease of use in confined spaces
• Quieter operation than pneumatic tools allows for use in sensitive areas
• Longer service life due to hydraulic oil continuously lubricating internal parts
• T-Handle or Anti-Vibration handles to meet application needs
• Several models to choose from, designed for work in concrete between 2” - 8”
• Full selection of breaker bits
• High durability
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email info@AccurA,ie