ICS 695XL - 16 inch PowerGrit Petrol Chainsaw for Cutting Ductile Pipe
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: email@example.com or call us at (01) 610 5055
- Use on concrete, stone, masonry, ductile iron pipe, cast iron pipe and more
- Most versatile petrol-powered saw
- New piston and cylinder lowers engine temperature
- Better operator control
- Longer life muffler with reinforced internal baffle
- Easy-to-start with higher energy ignition system
- New easy-to-tune carburetor
Deepest, Most Versatile Petrol Saw - The new 695XL features include an easy to start engine with higher energy ignition system and durable, long-lasting components including a new muffler, carburetor and piston & cylinder.
ProForce and PowerGrit series diamond chains. Based on the best-selling 695 saw platform, the 695XL is the highest horsepower ICS petrol saw for frequent-use by general construction, utility contractors and concrete professionals.
2-Stroke, Air Cooled
94cc (5.7 cu-in)
4.8kW (6.4 hp) @ 9000 rpm
5.7 Nm (50.4 in-lbs) @ 7200 rpm
9,300 +/- 150 rpm (max)/2,700 +/- 100 rpm (idle)
Chain Speed at Maximum Power
28 m/s (5500 ft /min)
9.5 kg (21 lbs) powerhead only
46cm (18") L x 36cm (14") H x 30cm (12") W
For further information contact contact a member of the AccurA team on 01 - 6105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org