ICS 701-A Pneumatic Powerhead Only
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: email@example.com or call us at (01) 610 5055
- Designed for the demanding requirements of professional sawing and drilling contractors
- Operates both ProFORCE™ and PowerGrit® chain
- Can be powered with commonly available power sources
- Can plunge cut up to 20 in.
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- High torque output for tough cutting jobs
- No gas or engine fumes, ideal for confined spaces and indoor use
The ICS Pneumatic Power Cutter is designed to cut through walls, floors, pipe, and columns in a single pass.
The unique versatility of a power cutter includes the ability to make deep plunge cuts, perfect corners, a single cut from one side, and an endless variety of irregular shapes.
Cut with ease, speed, and portability through reinforced concrete, brick, block, concrete pipe, ductile iron, cast iron, natural stone, and more.
ICS 573511 701-A Pneumatic Powerhead
Features & Benefits
Weight (without bar and chain) 29 lbs (13.15 kg) Length 20 in (58.5 cm) Height 10.5 in (26.5 cm) Width 12 in (30.5 cm) Air Motor Power 6.5 hp (5 kW) Air Supply Requirements (Maximum) 90 psi (6 bar) 124 cfm (3.5 m³/min) Water Pressure Requirements Minimum: 20psi (1.4 bar) Operating Speed 5,700 rpm (average free running)/4,900 sfm (average free running chain)