Lissmac Compact Cut 401E-3 Phase Electric Floorsaw 320mm Depth
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (01) 610 5055
Lissmac Electric Floor Saw
- The LISSMAC electric floor saws operate quietly and are thus particularly suitable for cutting work on and in buildings
- The lowering and lifting of the saw blade is continuous by means of a threaded spindle,thus damage to the saw blade can be avoided.
- Optimum speed of the saw blade shaft.
- Saw hood foldable at the front for overcuts
- Excellent directional stability due to optimal centre of gravity of the machine to the blade
- Handles height adjustable and variably pluggable for ergonomic work
- Easily convertible from left to right cut in just a few simple movements
- Fork spray directly through the hood
- Optimum weight distribution on the front wheels ensures high tracking and sawing accuracy
- Adjustable depth of cut display
- Stable dipstick in H-shape
- Continuous saw blade shaft with V-belt drive
- Saw blade excavation via low-maintenance rocker design
400V / 16A 7.5 KW
Blade Max Ø 800mm/Cut Depth 320mm
Left /Right side Cut- Rapid Change
Easy 3 Part Dismantle
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email info@AccurA.ie