LISSMAC - COMPACTCUT 202 E
COMPACTCUT 202 E
The compact COMPACTCUT 202 E with emission-free 5 kW engine is versatile and ideal for small-sized jobs. When cutting asphalt and concrete, the compact floor saw achieves cutting depths of up to 200 mm.
The floor saw scores with its easy handling on narrow construction site, especially indoors and in demanding applications with its durability. Economically, the petrol floor saw impresses with an excellent price-performance ratio.
The COMPACTCUT 202 E floor saw is always ready for use and convinces economically with an excellent price-performance ratio.
- Floor saw in robust and compact construction
- The smooth raising and lowering of the saw blade with a closed threaded spindle prevents damaging of the saw blade
- Adjustable cutting depht indicator for all saw blade diameters
- A large water tank reduces work interruptions
- The water cooling system provides an optimum saw blade cooling, this guarantees a longer saw blade life
- Blade guard easily foldable
- Simple service operations - good access to engine and cutting shaft
- With a parking brake
- Height adjustable handles for ergonomic Operation
- Connection for external water supply with separately adjustable water tap
- Vibration-damping handle reduces the vibrations which can affect the user and improves the working conditions
V.A.T is calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email email@example.com
If you wish to view the products PDF please click here