LISSMAC - MULTICUT 800
With cutting depths of up to 515 mm, the diesel floor saw is suitable for demanding applications in road construction as well as for renovation, demolition and repair work. Its powerful, sensitively controllable hydrostatic drive is maintenance-free and ensures an even feed rate when cutting joints in asphalt and concrete, cutting fresh concrete and making separating cuts. In addition to the cutting performance, the ergonomics of the smooth-running diesel floor saw is outstanding. Thanks to the smooth stub axle steering, the floor saw can be moved and set up quickly and easily without physical strain. The feed lever with one-hand operation can be changed for left / right cuts. A footboard mounting system is optionally available, which can be positioned next to the control panel.
- Multifunctional joystick for extremely simple operation
- Optimized hydraulic circuit for improved power transmission to the saw blade
- Electro-hydraulically controlled drive motor and saw blade speed for ideal saw blade cutting speed on various applications
- With the optional all-wheel drive, the power is optimally distributed to the 4 wheels and provides propulsion. When going around corners, the four-wheel drive switches off automatically based on the steering angle.
- .Torsion resistant frame design with a low center of gravity
- Long wheelbase distance for high lateral stability
- The smooth stub axle steering system allows for cutting corrections without physical strain, and for quick and easy set-up and/or moving of the floor saw
- Quiet, water-cooled Kubota 4-cylinder turbodiesel engine
- Large v-belt drive
- Fast and simple V-belt exchange makes changeover to a second rotation speed possible. Change to other rotation speeds by removing/inserting the saw blade shaft.
- Large saw blade shaft bearings with special seals for longer life span.
- The air intake is on the operator‘s side, which means only clean air is taken in.
- Gentle, easy to control start-up of feed speed due to hydrostat and low-maintenance chainless gear box
- Feed lever with one-hand operation, which can be changed for left and right hand cut
- Optional stepping platform attachment, flexibly positionable in line with the control panel
- Electro hydraulic saw blade lift
V.A.T is calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email email@example.com
If you wish to view the products PDF please click here