LISSMAC- MULTICUT 905
With its water-cooled, 55 kW / 74.8 HP Hatz 4-cylinder engine, the MULTICUT 905 diesel floor saw masters demanding tasks with a cutting depth of up to 515 mm. In the MULTICUT 905 SG variant, it has a gearbox with speeds of 950, 1,620 and 2,450 rpm, left / right rotation and neutral position as well as a flange spraying system. The MULTICUT 905 SGH version is also has a hydraulic suction interface. This results in a closed system that works particularly efficiently.
- Torsion resistant frame design with a low center of gravity
- Long wheelbase distance for high lateral stability
- The smooth hydraulic steering system allows for cutting corrections without physical strain, and for quick and easy set-up and/or moving of the floor saw
- Quiet, water-cooled HATZ 4-Zylinder turbodiesel engine
- 3 speed gear box
- Large v-belt drive
- Large saw blade shaft bearings with special seals for longer life span.
- The air intake is on the operator‘s side, which means only clean air is taken in.
- Drive via hydrostat guarantees a smooth and controlled operation of the machine
- Low-maintenance chainless gear box
- Multi functional feed lever incl. raising and lowering of the blade
- Raising and lowering of the saw blade is controlled electro-hydraulically
V.A.T is calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to view the products pdf please click here