LISSMAC - UNICUT 610
About the Unicut 610
The ride-on floor saw is the first choice for the most demanding projects in road construction, renovation, demolition and repair work. The performance and reliability of the high-performance diesel floor saw is unmatched when cutting asphalt and concrete, cutting fresh concrete and making separating cuts in asphalt and concrete. The hydraulic wastewater suction ensures a clean result during the cutting work.
Features and Benefits
- Multifunctional joystick for extremely simple operation
- Optimized hydraulic circuit for improved power transmission to the saw blade
- Electro-hydraulically controlled drive motor and saw blade speed for ideal saw blade cutting speed on various applications
- With the optional all-wheel drive, the power is optimally distributed to the 4 wheels and provides propulsion. When going around corners, the four-wheel drive switches off automatically based on the steering angle.
- Shortened wheelbase – smaller turning circle
- Optimal weight distribution due to low center of gravity
- Large fuel tank for reduced downtime
- Quick changeover from left to right-hand cutting – can be pivoted by 180°
- Large, non-marking drive wheels
- Stepless hydraulic height adjustment of the blade guard, independent of saw motor
- Saw motor with saw blade and blade guard can be moved sideways by 100 or 200 mm
- In addition, the height of the slide box can be adjusted by 150 mm.
- Compact and user friendly design, suitable for pushed cuts as well as pulled cuts
- Adjustable seating position
- All settings are controlled via the display on the centrally located operating panel
- Easy access for routine maintenance work (air filter, battery, oil and fuel filter)
V.A.T is calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email email@example.com