- Ideal for electric installations to lay cables and empty pipes under plaster with cutting depths up to 40 mm
- Maximum work progress by means of powerful motor, constant speed and two-speed high-performance gear
- Robust aluminium die-cast hood with rubber rolls and optimal handle position for comfortable guiding of the machine
- Pushing cut for optimal view of the marking line
- Channel width and cutting depth can be set
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe working
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection
- Clean, low-dust working by means of connecting a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP)
- Suitable for slitting grooves up to a width of 30 mm without centre in one workstep (with special accessories)
- Also suitable for cutting with only one diamond cutting disc
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly
- Available in 110v & 220v
Adjustable cutting depth: 10 - 40 mm // 3/8 - 1 9/16 "
Possible groove widths: 9 mm / 3/8 "
Cutting disc Ø: 125 mm / 5 "
Rated input power: 1700 W
Revolutions at rated load: 4400 rpm
Weight (without power cable): 4.6 kg / 10.1 lbs
Cable length: 4 m / 13 ft
For a full listing on our Power tools contact a member of the AccurA Team who will correctly advise you.
(01) 610 5055 info@AccurA.ie