Metabo 165mm Circular Saw 18v Li-Ion KS18 LTX57
- Powerful, light, cordless circular saw for universal use on construction sites
- Aluminium base plate can be directly used on guide rails from Metabo and other manufacturers
- Fast brake stops the saw blade quickly and improves safety
- Accurately angled bevel cuts down to 50°, with handy snap-in point at 45°
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface for safe guidance
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
Technical DataSwivel range from / to: 0 / + 50 °Adjustable cutting depth: 0 - 57 mm // 0 - 2 1/4 "Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 57 mm / 2 1/4 "Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 43 mm / 1 11/16 "Saw blade Ø x bore: 165 x 20 mm / 6 1/2 x 5/8 "No-load speed: 4600 rpmMax. cutting speed: 40 m/s / 129 ft/minWeight (including battery pack): 3.4 kg / 7.5 lbsVibrationSawing chipboards: 2.5 m/s²Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²Noise emissionSound pressure level: 92 dB(A)Sound power level (LwA): 103 dB(A)Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
** Available in 2 different battery pack options **
For a full listing on our Power tools contact a member of the AccurA Team who will correctly advise you.
(01) 610 5055 info@AccurA.ie
- Product Type: Circular Saw