Metabo SDS MAX Combi Hammer KHEV 11-52BL
- Maximum drilling progress and high breaking performance thanks to maintenance-free brushless motor and high-performance hammer action
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust aluminium die-cast housings of gear and motor
- Combination hammer with 2 functions: hammer drilling and chiselling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double dampening: Decoupled handle and impact-absorbing counter-oscillating weight actively reduce vibrations for healthy working also in continuous use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim gripping area with large speed control trigger for comfortable working
- Easily accessible locking switch for chiselling in continuous mode
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Optional reduction of speed and impact energy for working in softer materials
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiselling and drilling with external dust extraction ESA max (accessories)
Max. single blow energy (EPTA): 18.8 JMaximum impact rate: 2360 bpmRated input power: 1500 WDrill-Ø concrete with hammer drills: 52 mm / 2 1/16 "No-load speed: 200 / 270 rpmRevolutions at rated load: 200 / 270 rpmBit retainer: SDS-maxCollar diameter: 85 mm / 3 11/32 "Weight (without power cable): 12.4 kg / 27.3 lbsCable length: 6 m / 236 7/32 "
For a full listing on our Power tools contact a member of the AccurA Team who will correctly advise you.
(01) 610 5055 info@AccurA.ie
- Product Type: SDS MAX Drill