- Maximum drilling progress and high breaking performance thanks to maintenance-free brushless motor and high-performance hammer action
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust aluminium die-cast housings of gear and motor
- Combination hammer with 2 functions: hammer drilling and chiselling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double dampening: Decoupled handle and impact-absorbing counter-oscillating weight actively reduce vibrations for healthy working also in continuous use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim gripping area with large speed control trigger for comfortable working
- Easily accessible locking switch for chiselling in continuous mode
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Optional reduction of speed and impact energy for working in softer materials
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiselling and drilling with external dust extraction ESA max (accessories)#
Max. single blow energy (EPTA): 8.7 J
Maximum impact rate: 2900 bpm
Rated input power: 1150 W
Drill-Ø concrete with hammer drills: 40 mm / 1 9/16 "
Drill-Ø masonry with core bits: 105 mm / 4 1/8 "
No-load speed: 350 / 500 rpm
Revolutions at rated load: 350 / 500 rpm
Collar diameter: 64.6 mm / 2 9/16 "
Weight (without power cable): 8.3 kg / 18.3 lbs
Cable length: 6 m / 236 7/32 "
For a full listing on our Power tools contact a member of the AccurA Team who will correctly advise you.
(01) 610 5055 info@AccurA.ie