Metabo SDS MAX Demo Hammer MHEV 5 BL
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- High breaking performance thanks to maintenance-free brushless motor and high-performance hammer action
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust aluminium die-cast housings of gear and motor
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double dampening: Decoupled handle and impact-absorbing counter-oscillating weight actively reduce vibrations for healthy working also in continuous use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim gripping area with large speed control trigger for comfortable working
- Easily accessible locking switch for chiselling in continuous mode
- Optional reduction of the impact energy for working in softer materials
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiselling with external dust extraction ESA max (accessories)
- The adjustable front handle can be rotated 360° and the angle adjusted for an optimum working position
Max. single blow energy (EPTA): 8.7 J
Maximum impact rate: 2900 bpm
Rated input power: 1150 W
Bit retainer: SDS-max
Weight (without power cable): 7.9 kg / 17.4 lbs
Cable length: 6 m / 236 7/32 "
Chiselling: 9.6 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level: 93 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 104 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
For a full listing on our Power tools contact a member of the AccurA Team who will correctly advise you.
(01) 610 5055 info@AccurA.ie
- Product Type: SDS MAX Drill
- Brand: Metabo