Probst SafeFlex SF - For Safe Cutting
About the SafeFlex SF
- The risk of cuts can be reduced considerably with the SAFEFLEX SF. It can secure building materials such as cobblestones and natural flagstones quickly and safely. This makes cutting with the angle grinder easier, safer and more precise.
- To secure the building material, the user pushes on the top clamping element with one foot. When the user takes their foot off the non-slip tread, springs push the clamping elements apart again and the building material can be removed.
Benefits and Features
- Elevation of the material being cut, so cutting wheel does not go into the ground.
- Non-slip mat to prevent stones from sliding sideways.
- Fast and simple adjustment of stone thickness in using 2 lateral locking bars.
- Individually adjustable height of the SAFEFLEX with 4 screws that can be turned in on the bottom.
- Suitable for right and left-handed use.
- Fast fixation without additional tools.
- Saves material since smaller “offcuts” can be safely secured, even with a small supporting surface.
- Easy to transport since the SAFEFLEX is much smaller than a wet cutting bench for example.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
V.A.T is calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email email@example.com
to view more information on the product please click here