Probst VH-1/25 Vacuum Handy
One-man operation for lightweight slabs and short transportation distance
To install non porous slabs. The vacuum suction force is produced by only pressing the device down onto the surface of the slab. Afterwards the slab can be lifted by hand. To release the slab, just a finger tip is necessary to open a simple valve.
Attention: Can only be used on non porous materials nearby the ground level.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate and quick installation with no gap in-between slabs.
- Ergonomically good working position for installation.
- Also previously layed slabs can be picked up again.
- Robust seal ring, can be exchanged within seconds without glueing.
- By purchasing of an additional two-man handle VH-2-HG the VH-1/25 can be used for two-men operation.
- The working load limit is then 50 kg (110 Ibs).
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
Prices exclude V.A.T and are calculated at time of checkout
If you would like to discuss this item further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email email@example.com
To view more information on this product please click here