Raimondi Easy Move - Large Format Tiles Handling and Lifting Systems
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (01) 610 5055
This is the Easy Move Frame without crossbars from Raimondi.
Cross bars are not included with this.
• Completely redesigned this 4th generation of Easy-Move frame for handling large format tiles offers functionality and performance never achieved before.
• Weight reduced by over 19% compared to the previous version.
• Equipped with double suction cups with stain-free-rubber.
• The sliding between the main aluminium profiles is extremely fluid thanks to the anti-friction pads.
• All suction cups (including the central ones) can be easily slid into any position along the profiles.• Available version with two variable-length telescopic crossbars (mini 90 cm / 35 1⁄2”; max 160 cm/63”) to allow easy entry into the case and adapt to slabs of any width.
• Crossbars can be easily tilted at an angle (compared to the main profiles) so to adapt to even the most complicated slab layouts.
• Each crossbar is equipped with a double suction cup that can be moved along its entire length. The suction cup can be positioned both inside and outside the main profiles quickly and easily.
• All sliding and movements are extremely fluid to quickly and easily adapt the frame configuration to the slab layout. Even the most complicated.
• Tilting suction cups (+/- 1.25 °) to adapt to the inevitable bending of the slabs and guarantee the perfect grip in every situation.
• Suction cups are all positioned in line so to allow using EASY-MOVE MkIV also on reduced width slabs (minimum width 14 cm / 5 1⁄2”).
• The 4 sliding handles are provided with non-slip and stain-proof grommets which result in best ergonomics and handling even for wall installation. Each handle equipped with soft rubber grip.
• Maximum slab length 320 cm (10.5 feet); minimum 100 cm (3.3 feet).
• Pair of crossbars and their suction cups also available as an accessory.
• Available as accessory, the kit of 4 double handles to maximise ergonomics for use by 4 operators.
• Equipped with use and maintenance manual.
If you would like to discuss this system further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 01 610 5055 or email info@AccurA.ie