SDS Max Brick Remover Chisel 280mm Length
- Hammers out the mortar around individual bricks or blocks to allow brick removal
- Ideal for applications such as installing brick lights, air bricks, replacing damaged brickwork and cavity access etc.
- Carbide tipped for extended life
- 6mm wide cutting edge.
- Minimises chance of brick damage.
SDS Max Brick Remover Chisel
G280MXBC SDS Max Brick Remover Width 30/4.5 mm / Length 280 mm
As part of Armeg's innovative range of SDS MAX points and chisels, the Brick Removing Chisel is designed from Carbide Tipped Steel for rapid removal of complete bricks, enabling insertion of vents and cavity access. Features a 6mm wide cutting edge.
All our chisels fit mainstream professional power tool brands and most own brand DIY market tools.
Did you know?
SDS = Slotted Drive System was invented by Bosch in 1975. There are two Standard Sizes - Plus and Max
SDS-Max is more common for larger Rotary Hammers and Demolition Hammers, and common sizes start at 13mm diameter up to 44mm diameter. Standard lengths are 300 to 530mm. There are many different use Chisels available to suit specific tasks
Talk to a member of the AccurA team on our SDS range we have available on 01-6105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Type: Masonry Drill Bits and Chisels