SDS Plus Scutch Comb G150B4SCH25 - Width 25 mm / Length 200 mm
SDS Plus Comb 5 Pack SCCO25/5 - Width 25 mm
SDS Plus Scutch Comb G150B4SCH40 - Width 40 mm / Length 200 mm
SDS Plus Comb 5 Pack SCCO40/5 - Width 40 mm
- The SDS Plus Scutch Comb Chisel is the perfect choice for general electricians preparation work in masonry
- The hammer action chisel is purpose designed for masonry dressing, levelling uneven masonry surfaces and forming channels / back box holes etc
- 40mm wide and 25mm wide versions available
- The 25mm chisel is ideal for applications such as intricate work, working in tight spaces and producing narrower channels in walls
- Designed for use in SDS Plus machines with roto-stop facility
Can be used in
- General concrete
- Soft bricks
- Lightweight mortar
- Constructional granite
- Natural stone
- Hard bricks
- Heavy duty concrete
All our Chisels fit mainstream professional power tool brands and most own brand DIY market tools.
Did you know?
SDS = Slotted Drive System was invented by Bosch in 1975. There are two Standard Sizes - Plus and Max
SDS-Plus is the most common by count of tools manufactured, with masonry drills from 4 mm diameter to 30 mm diameter readily available. The shortest SDS-plus masonry drill bits are about 110 mm overall length, and the longest is 1500 mm. There are many different use for the Chisels and AccurA carries the full range.
Talk to a member of the AccurA team on our SDS range we have available on 01-6105055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org