Sigma Manual Tile Cutters SIG 66N-Art 2B3 66cm
- Easy grip pull handle
- Swiveling measurement bar in inches for diagonal cuts
- Adjustable spring loaded table
- Cuts material between 1/16" and 3/4" thick
- Rapid positioning button
- Angle locking mechanism
- Used to cut porcelain, pavers, quarry, glass mosaic and certain types of marble and granite
- The tile cutter comes with a measuring bar which rotates 45 degrees both in positive and negative degree directions with positive lockout on preset angles
- Made of cast alloy and high-grade steel, designed for the most demanding projects of the professionals and the handymen
- Easy to use and extremely accurate, allowing them to be used on a variety of materials
- Dragging or Pushing incision
- Effective Cutting Length: 660 mm
- Diagonal Cut: 18" x 18"
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 3/4"
- Weight: 8.16 kg
66cm Sigma Pull Handle Tile Cutter
Sigma Tile Cutters have gained a solid reputation amongst the Irish Tiling Contractors. This is down to Reliability, AccurAcy and Durability.
The change from scoring to breaking position is achieved by a small vertical movement of the hand-grip. Broad tile support table, with the advantage of measurement, is conveniently close to the operator. Double registration provides regulation for cutting thickness. The swivelling measurement bar supporting the tile rotates through 45 degrees in both directions and is pivoted at the centre of the cutting line, allowing cutting the real measurement of the piece. The second measurement scale gives the length of the diagonal. Rapid positioning button makes the main angles immediately available.
Replacement Wheels: SIG 14A & SIG 14T, Available on this site
If you would like to discuss this saw further or explore other options outside this scope then please do speak with a Member of the AccurA Team, who’ll be happy to give you expert advice, please call 016105055 or email info@AccurA.ie
- Product Type: Manual Tile Cutters