Weka KS30 (L) Diamond Drill Rig
The WEKA KS30 Core Drill Stand used forCore drillings up to Ø 350mm, stand base made of steel or aluminum, robust roller guide ensures precise drilling, easy installation of the drill thanks to a quick-change system.
- Solid, torsion-resistant drill column made of high-tensile aluminium-alloy
- Adjustabel ball bearing supported roller guidance made of stainless steel
- Feed carriage slides absolutely free from backlash
- Quick change plate for fastening the drilling machine
- Combined rig foot, can be fixed with dowels and vacuum or very robust steel base
- High bending and vibration stability together with a very low weight
- Gear rack made of wear resistant steel
- Stop bolt at the carriage to apply the wrench for loosen the tool
- Measuring scale for adjusting the inclination
- Ergonomically designed hand wheel, can be fixed left and right without tools, easy selection of the operating side
- Levels and adjusting screws for precise vertical and horizontal alignment of the rig
- Wheels and two adjustable swing feet
- Vacuum fittings, gasket and water collecting ring as accessory
|Combination Anchors / Vacuum Fixing
|Stainless steel rollers and guide rails
|Heavy Duty nylon rollers
Examples of use
- The KS 30 is characterized by a wide range of applications. Drilling for medium diameters in the entire construction area can be carried out quickly and safely.
- The combination foot with vacuum attachment enables use on special surfaces, such as tiles.
- Ideally suited for WEKA diamond core drilling machines type DK26, DK32, SR25 and SR38.
Optional Extras Available
|Vacuum adapter for KS 30, complete with vacuum sealing ring
|Water collection ring for KS30 (E, S), cpl. with sealing washer, max. Drilling Ø 200 mm
|Spacer plate for KS30 (E, S), max. Drilling Ø 350 mm
|Center pointer KS30 (E, S), suitable for SR25-38
|Center pointer KS30 (E, S), suitable for DK2-5
For further information regarding these Drill Stands and other products to support Core Drilling contact our Expert advisers from the AccurA Team 01 610 5055 or email info@AccurA.ie