Weka KS50 (S) Diamond core drill stand / Rig
Weka KS50 Diamond Core Drill Stand / Rig
This Item is not available online, please contact a member of or Expert Team at AccurA Diamond who'll be happy to advise you on the many options associated with this product, Call 016105055 or email info@AccurA.ie
The Weka K50 Series Drill Stand Core bores up to Ø 500mm, stand base made of steel or aluminum, stable sliding guide made of wear-resistant compound material ensures precise drilling, easy mounting of the drill thanks to the quick-change system.
- Stable, torsion-resistant drilling column made of rustproof stainless steel
- Extremely wear-resistant and low-maintenance slide guides and slide bearings made of compound material
- Feed housing slides absolutely free of play
- Quick release plate (accessory) for fastening the drill
- Fine feed to increase the feed force
- Combination foot (KS50) for fixing dowels or vacuum
- Rack made of wear-resistant steel
- Ergonomically designed handwheel can be changed without tools, easy selection of the operating side
- Level (KS50) and adjusting screws for precise alignment
- Transport rollers and two adjustable swivel feet (KS50)
- The KS 50 is characterized by a wide range of applications. Drilling for medium and large diameters in the entire construction area can be carried out quickly and safely.
- The combination foot with vacuum attachment enables use on special surfaces, such as tiles.
- Best suited for WEKA diamond core drilling machines type DK26, DK32, SR25, SR38, DK42 and DK52.